- Transient and Seasonal dockage
- New Hula Hut Bar on the property
- Close to many locations including Connecticut, Rhode Island and Long Island
- Complete facilities for 150 boats
- Floating docks for boats to 50 ft.
- Showers, restrooms, and laundromat on premises (available with key only)
- 220 volt/50 amp or 110 volt/30 amp service
- Cable TV hook ups at most slips
- Phone, upon request, for seasonal customers
- Fuel dock and marina open 7 days a week 5:00 am till 9:00 PM
- Fuel Dock supplying Valvtect HI octane Premium Gasoline and low sulfur Diesel with cetane booster and fungicide additives
- Fenced in property with ample lighting and 24/7 video surveillance
- Full service Marine Supply Store and Tackle Shop on premises
- Bulkhead slips with behind boat parking and ramp boarding
Located only minutes from Montauk Inlet, when entering harbor going past the commercial fleet stay to the right (Western Heading) and look for the Montauk Marine Basin fuel dock sign. Pictured here is the harbor entrance looking north east. Montauk Marine Basin monitors VHF Channel 19. Call us for berth info, fuel dock clearance or a radio check. Our rates
cannot be beat! Transients in season ( Memoral Day through Labor Day) can stay for as little as $3.50/ft per day or $15/hour. Off season is only $2.00/ft.(after columbas day) Off season rates can offer huge savings so please call for details.
Special discounted price for year-round customers.
New At Montauk Marine is Lynn's HulaHut come try her famous infusion drinks and more
We are close to motels, restaurants, golf, tennis, horseback riding, boat rentals, shopping, and best of all great beaches. Montauk Marine is very close and within walking distance of the Gosman's Dock complex. Boaters even stay at Montauk Marine for afternoon and browse the shops and have a great lunch at nearby restaurants such as Swallow East,Daves Grill , Sammys and Manuccis All within a short walking distance of Montauk Marine Basin. All major credit cards are accepted
- American Express
- Debit Cards
- An ATM machine isin the Marine Store for your convienance
Be sure to check that your holding tank is in proper working order due to the new East Hampton Town Ordinance making Montauk Harbor a
This means that Type I or II heads can't be used in Montauk harbor and Lake Montauk. If you need more details on the law you can call the Harbor master at 329-3078. A Town pump out boat is available to pump your tank call the Trustee Boat at 267-8688. All pump out boats stand by on VHF 73. Or You may go to the East Hampton Town Facilty next to the Coast Guard Station in Lake Montauk for no charge also.
Fishing Reports and Pictures
Send us your fishing reports and we will post them along with photos on our Pictures Page. If You care to share the loran or Lat long numbers we will also post the spot on the our "Montauk Fishing Spot" page.
New York State Marine Fish regulations bag limit and season.
Check other Fishing Reports Posted for Montauk
These Reports supply local Fisherman with most up to date and accurate Fishing Activities.
Captains and Mates Informational Link
Source of Info that Captains and Mates May find Usefull.
Looking for a job, New York State Fishing records, Fishing knots &Tips, Shark lenght to wieght chart, Tuna Identification chart, The latest tips and techingues and more.
Check out the Captains Page
If You are mate, captain or Fishing guide looking for a work on a boat email us your info or any ideas or helpful information that you may like to share let us know!!